Historical Pictorials
 
Public Works Dept. Crew 1963
This photo of the Public Works Department was taken during the Centennial Year Celebration, in 1963 (1863-1963), in front of the former city Garage on Franklin St., behind City Hall. The following year, this building was turned over to the Hancock School District for a Bus Garage. 
 
             
           
 
 
City Bike and Pedestrian Committee Meeting
Milly's Restaurant, 108 Quincy Street is now open.
Hancock Beautification Committee Efforts
City of Porvoo Finland Runebergskoren Male Choir
Parade of Nations
 

HOME  |  CITY INFORMATION  |  HISTORY  |  NEWS & EVENTS  |  RECREATION  |  BUSINESS DIRECTORY  |  LINKS  |  CONTACT

 
 

Web site development: opusWeb.com