Historical Pictorials
 
Area Mining Photos
 
Quincy #6 Gabled Shafthouse The famed Quincy #6 Gabled Shafthouse, was completed in 1892, and operated until 1945, when finally shutdown. The structure burned in 1956. Quincy #6 was located about 1/4 mile North of the current #2 Shafthouse. Black & White Colorized
             
           
 
Quincy #8 Gabled Shafthouse Photos courtesy of Margie & Robert Andrews, of Ripley.
 
Skate With Santa and The Dawgs
Christmas Walk 2018
Terrace Park New Playground Equipment
Hancock High School National Honors Society Members prepare the Downtown Hancock Planters.
Hancock Welcomes Keweenaw Buick and GMC
 

HOME  |  CITY INFORMATION  |  HISTORY  |  NEWS & EVENTS  |  RECREATION  |  BUSINESS DIRECTORY  |  LINKS  |  CONTACT

 
 

Web site development: opusWeb.com