Section I - General Fee Policy
Under the Freedom of Information Act (April 24, 1995)
All Requests: The City Clerk will in every instance charge the
requesting person with the following cost incurred in producing public
The Sum of:
- Actual mailing costs.
- The actual cost of duplication or publication. Xerox copies will
be provided for a $ .25 cents a page, which includes the cost of
labor pertaining to duplicating.
- The actual cost of labor required in all duplicating or
publication methods or other xerox copies. Labor costs will be
computed on the basis of $10.55-11.49 per hour.
The City Clerk will charge the requesting person with all of the
actual labor costs incurred in collection with searching for,
examining, reviewing, deleting or separating public records onlv to
the extent this labor costs exceeds $25.00 dollars. Labor costs will
be computed on the basis of $15.70 dollars per hour.
Notary Fee: $5.00
Voter Lists: $.01 / voter or name
Code of Ordinances: $ 45.00
- Zoning Ordinance ..... $ 5.00
- Master Plan ........... $ 5.00
- Gun Permits $ 5.00
- Precious Metal & Gem Dealer Fee $ 25.00
- ZBA Review $50.00
- Sign Permit $20.00
- Tandem Dump $150.00/up to 2 Tons
- Add'l Charge/Ton $ 65.00/ton
- City Pins $ 2.00
- Hidden Gem book $ 15.00