Historical Pictorials
 
The Hancock Drum & Bugle Corps, Mid 1920's
The Hancock Drum & Bugle Corps, sponsored by the Alfred Erickson Post 186 American Legion of Hancock, as it looked in the mid 1920's. The picture was taken in front of the recently built (1923) High School on Quincy Street. Not all Corps members belonged to the Legion.
 
             
           
 
 
City Bike and Pedestrian Committee Meeting
Milly's Restaurant, 108 Quincy Street is now open.
Hancock Beautification Committee Efforts
City of Porvoo Finland Runebergskoren Male Choir
Parade of Nations
 

HOME  |  CITY INFORMATION  |  HISTORY  |  NEWS & EVENTS  |  RECREATION  |  BUSINESS DIRECTORY  |  LINKS  |  CONTACT

 
 

Web site development: opusWeb.com