Historical Pictorials
 
Detroit & Northern Savings and Loan Office 1908
This 1908 photo of the Detroit & Northern Savings and Loan office, was the second location D&N had during their early year. This is the southwest corner of the Scott Hotel building, on Quincy and Reservation St., and has recently been rebuilt to this look, for the current tenant, Miller Jewelry. D&N's first offices (1989), were in the Leo Roy Building in the north side of the 100 block of Quincy St. Other D&N locations followed, as their financial success grew.
 
             
           
 
Our thanks to Dave Sakari, Facility Manager at Republic Bank, for this photo.
 
City Bike and Pedestrian Committee Meeting
Milly's Restaurant, 108 Quincy Street is now open.
Hancock Beautification Committee Efforts
City of Porvoo Finland Runebergskoren Male Choir
Parade of Nations
 

HOME  |  CITY INFORMATION  |  HISTORY  |  NEWS & EVENTS  |  RECREATION  |  BUSINESS DIRECTORY  |  LINKS  |  CONTACT

 
 

Web site development: opusWeb.com