Historical Pictorials
 
Sakari's Market 1913
 
Sakari's Market was located on the NE corner of Quincy St., and S. Lincoln Drive (and is now the Market Apartments), and was a longtime grocery business in the City. These photos, were taken in 1913, and show the staff and employees. Taken at the same time as the above, apparently the owners wished to show the scope of their building. The site is kiddy corner from Gino's Restaurant.
             
           
 
Our thanks to Dave Sakari and his family for these photos.

[ Digital Imaging-Roland Burgan ].
 
Skate With Santa and The Dawgs
Christmas Walk 2018
Terrace Park New Playground Equipment
Hancock High School National Honors Society Members prepare the Downtown Hancock Planters.
Hancock Welcomes Keweenaw Buick and GMC
 

HOME  |  CITY INFORMATION  |  HISTORY  |  NEWS & EVENTS  |  RECREATION  |  BUSINESS DIRECTORY  |  LINKS  |  CONTACT

 
 

Web site development: opusWeb.com